Monday, December 31, 2012

Black Tea and Warm Things

I feel like because I live in FL and we don't get too many cold days, I don't really have the opportunity to put together those adorable warm and layered outfits much. But yesterday was actually a bit chillier than usual, so I dressed up in a wintery mori girl outfit. I really liked this outfit myself.
Usually all my makeup routine consists of is eyeliner and minimal eyeshadow, but I wanted to attempt full on mori girl makeup, which in itself is still pretty natural. Point being, it was my first time ever wearing blush, giving myself a more dolly look than what I am used to. It was pretty cute, at least I think so, and I hope I did good.  

Mmmmm! Brewed black tea with pomegranate to keep me warm. 
The scarf and gloves were handmade by me, the sweater is from Burlington Coat Factory, socks from sockdreams.com. I am wearing an adorable tea spoon as a necklace, with a pretty little teapot on top! How could I resist? 

Oh, and by the way... Happy New Years! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment