Thursday, February 28, 2013

Emilie Autumn - Orlando - 2013


A couple weeks back I went to a long awaited Emilie Autumn concert in Orlando, FL. Emilie Autumn is one of my favorite artists, with her beautiful lyrics, rhythms, and violin shredding, she is pretty amazing. Not to mention her concerts are so much more than just a show, it is a theatrical act! This was my 3rd Emilie Autumn concert I went to and it was really fun! 


My legs and boots waiting outside the venue.
Below with my friends and a derp face I made on the way there, but I love my butterfly hair clippy!
I'm not going to show too much of my outfit I wore to the show because I plan on doing an actual photoshoot soon in it!

 I was so freaking happy because I finally got to meet Captain Maggots, one of the girls who is part of Emilie's stage preformance, and I love her. She was incredibly sweat and kind. I look kind of derp in our photo together, but I was bursting at the seems with happiness!

Unfortunately my camera kind of sucked at taking photos during the show so I didn't really get that many. But here is a couple of the decent ones.. ):

Emilie Autumn being fierce!


Veronica Varlow doing her famous burlesque feather dance! 

No comments:

Post a Comment