Thursday, February 21, 2013

Capricornus

I was looking through old photo shoots and rediscovered one of my favorite ones I've done. I made both the ram/goat horns as well as the dress. I did this about a year ago and still really like how the photos turned out so I thought I'd share! It is actually the photoshoot I am getting the image for my banner from. ^_^
 I just can't help it. I love finding pretty little places, frolicking in fields and make friends with trees. The one below I've posted around before, but this is the first time I am posting the uncropped version anywhere. I actually kind of like it this way.

There were so many I really liked from this shoot that it was hard to decide which to post! 
But I'll leave you here with a photo of my eye and hair from that day. Gosh, my hair has really grown out since then and now the ends are the only ones still light. It is much healthier now, but I do miss it like this!






No comments:

Post a Comment