Saturday, October 25, 2014

Kayaking Adventure

Oh no! Its been way to long since my last update, I have so much catching up to do!
Just a little update on my life, I graduated university a few months ago and am currently employees in a popular theme park, which is fun! But still searching for a job in the animation/graphic design/video game/etc. field. 


Anyways!!!.. 

This summer I had the opportunity to go kayaking with some of my friends, which I love because I adore doing things naturey. Living in Florida may have its ups and downs, but it sure does have some gorgeous natural areas. 


I also had recently bought a new swimsuit and kit ear hat to match. The swim suit is adorable and features cute strawberries, and has a unique corset type lace in the back, which I found on aliexpress.com. I found the hat on ebay; I just couldn't resist the matching hat with little ears.



During this season we had been getting a lot of rain, and when that happens the leaves fall into the clear water and turn it red like tea! You can see this effect in the water below me.



No comments:

Post a Comment